Raspberry Pi 4 Model B¶
This article serves as a personal archive and therefore should not be treated as an official source.
- Documentation (hardware/configuration)
- Mechanical Drawing
- Product Brief
- Raspberry Pi Beginner's Guide
- Safety and User Guide
- Schematic Diagrams
View and download relevant certificates and conformity documents.
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 1GB, 2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan 1.0
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient
* A good quality 2.5A power supply can be used if downstream USB peripherals consume less than 500mA in total.
Hardware production end-of-life at least until January 2026
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Technical Specifications
- Raspberry Pi, Wikipedia
- Raspberry Pi Hardware Documentation