How To Clear Safari Cache
- Open Safari.
- Click on the "Safari" menu > "Preferences".
- Click on the "Advanced" tab.
- Click on the box "Show Develop menu in the menu bar" to place a check mark.
- Click on the "x" to close the dialog window.
- Click on "Desktop" menu > "Empty Caches".
Applies to iPhone and iPad.
- Touch on the "Settings" app > "Safari".
- Touch on "Clear History and Website Data".
- Touch on "Clear History and Data" button.
Note: This will clear all history, cookies and other browsing data including any other synced device with the iCloud.
Last update: February 6, 2021